The RAP-CB-201-18AU consists of a preassembled LONG extension pole and 1" and 1.5" ball single open sockets. The socket ends can swivel 360 degrees; this allowing for you to rotate your camera adapter in any direction.
Pole Length (Socket End to Socket End): 18"
Specs & Features
1. Extension poles are buoyant, will float if dropped in the water.
2. All components are plastic or stainless steel making this camera system the perfect solution for many outdoor activities, including saltwater applications.
3. Light weight, easily adjustable and packable. Easily break down your camera system to stow when not in use.
4. Modular system allows for infinite configurations. Easily capture self-portrait images from water level, overhead shots and even underwater images of your latest catch.
5. Easily rotate the mounted camera to operate on-board functions, check shot angles and other critical adjustments.
6. Lifetime warranty
7. Made in USA
High Strength Composite
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag.
Double Ball Extension Pole Assembly Instructions
RAM PVC Pipe-to-Socket Assembly Instructions